Wednesday, February 22, 2006

confessions

OK, since this is for the record, and hopefully some day I will be passing this on to you, my baby, I feel compelled to put something in here about breaking the "rules". So here it is, the list of bad mommy rules I've broken. (That you seem to be surviving just fine with, I might add.)

Drank an occasional glass of wine.
Had a glass of coke (just one) each day.
Ate sushi (although just the cooked kind).
Highlighted my hair.
Slept on my back once in awhile.
Reached lots of stuff on high shelves. (That's for the wives tale that says reaching for things on high shelves will cause the umbilical cord to strangle the baby!)
Worked hard, got stressed.
Took steaming hot showers.
Wore high heels.
Wished I could still wear my old clothes.
Played loud music and sang at the top of my lungs. (Guess we know who to blame when you comes out tone-deaf and liking country music.)
Swore.
Poked you back.
Drank lots of hot chocolate.
Ate cookies in the morning.
Ate deli meat.
Ate peanut butter.
Ate french fries and pizza, often.
Did not eat my broccoli.
And bought lots of stuff for you!

Love, mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home