Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Continuing the philosophical question... March 28

The problem for me, as I've come to realize and acknowledge in the many recent months (before this though) is the demon on my shoulder is constantly whispering "it's not enough, not enough, not enough."   That voice is constantly at war with the voice reminding me that my part is my part and my part alone, and also at war with the quiet voice of God under it all guiding me.  Not enough not enough not enough.  

In my heart I know that the little things I am doing from home are important, even if just for a few.  The demon keeps whispering.

I debated sending out this question as adding to the burden of others with my demons.  But then I thought perhaps I might not be the only one suffering with this.

A centering thought, though...  Emma shared a jar of your starter with her best friend.  More people baking your loaves!

I know these are the things that will keep us all whole and together.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home